We are known for high quality services, user-oriented solutions, reliable partnerships and constructive collaboration. Our company is made up of motivated, highly skilled and experienced professionals that are enthusiastic about space and their work. If you identify with this culture, we have different possibilities for you:
- Join our in-house development team, where you will work alongside creative software engineers in innovative projects supporting our customers, internal product development and research activities.
- Become part of our technical and scientific consultancy teams placed directly at our customer premises all over Europe.
If you are looking for an internship, semester project, thesis or similar, please get in touch with us. We have various topics available and we are open to suggestions! Currently open positions are listed below. However, we are always interested in competent people and we are happy to receive spontaneous applications.
What can Solenix offer you?
- Attractive salary, benefits and rewards
Besides the standard benefits you would expect, such as holidays, health insurance or pension, we offer a variety of support packages to help you with settling into your new job. We appreciate your performance and commitment and reward you with a combination of bonus schemes and company benefits.
- Being part of a growing and professional company, where people are our greatest assets
At Solenix we care about our people and their individual situation, for example offering support in career development or looking into options helping you balance your work and personal life. We have a personal and flexible approach and you will be supported by a friendly and competent team. We also know it cannot be all work and no play and we organise plenty of activities for having fun and releasing energy from a hard week!
- Numerous possibilities for career development
Solenix works for a number of Agencies across Europe including ESA, EUMETSAT and DLR. This means we can offer a diverse range of positions and projects that, together with training and development, will support you to achieve your professional goals and ambitions. Furthermore, the close connection between the in-house team and the consultancy teams enables skill transfer and cross training, making sure you are always up to date.
- Participation in innovative and pioneer projects
Besides our customer-driven projects, we are also interested in developing new and challenging business ideas. Our team is encouraged to contribute to our expanding software product range, be it with innovative ideas, supporting the development or helping in its promotion.